My Work Makes It Hard for Me to Lose Weight! Here are a few tips that can help you lose weight in a difficult work environment.
Disclosure: This site may provide affiliate links. (See full disclosure)
- Walk during your lunch break and eat a bag lunch at your desk. You can avoid the tempting break room and still get to socialize with your co-workers by inviting them to join you on your walk.
- Take sugar free gum to work. Chew sugarless chewing gum at work instead of munching. Have sugar-free gum in the candy bowl at work instead of candy.
- Bring your food to work instead of getting fast food, take out, or vending.
- Bring a pre-portioned low calorie frozen meal to work every day.
- Make your own pre-portioned frzen meals ahead of time using frezzer friendly containers like the [15 Pack] FreshPREP Meal Prep Containers – Reusable, Stackable, BPA Free, Microwave, Freezer & Dishwasher Safe Fitness Meal Containers – Food Prepping Portion Control Container – 3 Compartment – 33oz/.
- Have a fruit bowl instead of a candy bowl at work.
- Pre-portion healthy snacks to take to work like fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations.
- Keep healthy options like carrot sticks closer to you or on your desk at work for when you are craving candy or when you forget your lunch.
- Turn dinner from the night before into a healthy lunch, by putting a serving of your dinner into a light whole wheat wrap and take that to work.
- If you would like to evaluate your own diet and determine which tips work best for you, please take the free DIY Diet self assessment and evaluation developed by a registered dieititian.
Copyright © 2017 Mindfulness in Faith and Food.
You are free to retain any and all content here for personal use, but need permission to use it anywhere else on the internet.