Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links (See full disclosure). No really, this particular post is all about my favorite health and fitness gifts. Sooo this particular post has affiliate links all up and down and sideways. Writing this fun post has me ready to make my personal wish list! Have fun reading and gift lists planning!
The Health and Fitness Gift List
- I love this water bottle!
This pretty water bottle includes inspirational words to keep you motivated and uplifted. The water bottle is BPA free as well. My favorite water bottles provide a time marker/measurenent indicator on the bottle so that you can be sure you are taking in enough water throughout your day.
2. I am so excited about this Fitbit! The Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch, Slate Blue/Burnt Orange, One Size (S & L Bands Included) is amazing and looks cool too! Just like the other fitbits, you can track your steps, workouts, calorie burn, sleep, recieve call and text notifications, and many more features. This Ionic includes workouts on your writs with step-by step coaching. You can store and play 300+ songs and access your favorite apps! I would LOVE to get this as a Christmas gift (wink, wink to my husband)
3. Ok, so if your loved one gets this Fitbit or has another Fitbit, you may want to give Fitbit accessories as a gift like a pretty Fitbit band. I am in love with the teal color band for the Fitbit Ionic! Check it out and other pretty colors by clicking the link below:
4. Okay, Okay so there are a ton of awesome Fitbit accessories, but I will only recommend one more before I move on to other great gift ideas. The Fitbit Aria 2 Wifi + Bluetooth Smart Scale, Black kind of blows my mind! This scale syncs stats automatically to your Fitbit!
5. This next fitness gift is a cute inexpensive item that your fun health and fitness conscience friend would get a kick out of. This gift is called Fitness Dice by Strength Stack 52. Bodyweight Exercise Workout Game. Designed by a Military Fitness Expert. Video Instructions Included. No Equipment Needed. Burn Fat and Build Muscle at Home. You just roll the dice to see which workout you will do next. This keeps your exercises interesting, and the dice are easy to carry with you when you are traveling. I would be so happy if someone got me these dice.
6. I cannot believe this is even a thing. I love all things personalized, and I love coloring. This is a Color In Yoga Mat – Adult Coloring Book Style Exercise Yoga & Pilates Mats, Bonus Carrying Case with Pocket – Birds – By Yogartistic. Did you get that! You get to color your own yoga/fitness mat!!!! They have several different prints to choose from.
7. Sticking with the personalized theme, this is a PERSONALIZED Duffle Bag or Monogrammed Gym Bag by BROAD BAY. My favorite part is the compartment at the bottom where you can carry your dirty shoes separately.
8. I actually mentioned the gym bag purposely above these next few gifts. If you really want to wow someone special with an amazing gift, you could fill the above gym bag with a few of these smaller items like a water bottle such as the inspirational one mentioned above and the Chill Pal (Blue) PVA Cooling Towel Stay Cool Towel Cold Towel Sports Towel Chill Towels For Sports Men Dogs Kids Neck Bulk Athletes Instant Cooling Relief Yoga Camping Workout Running.
9. You could also add your friends favorite healthy snacks and nutrient replenishers to the gym bag likeCLIF BAR – Energy Bar – Chocolate Chip – (2.4 Ounce Protein Bar, 12 Count) and Nuun Hydration: Electrolyte Drink Tablets, Juicebox Mix, Box of 4 Tubes
10. If your family or friend works in the health and nutrition industry, they might like the Health o meter Digital Measuring Tape, Accurately Measures 8 Body Part Circumferences
11. The nurtition conscience person or health professional would love the EatSmart Digital Nutrition Scale – Professional Food and Nutrient Calculator. This scale not only weighs your food but also calculates the calories, carbs, fiber, sodium, fats, vitamin K and six other nutrients in the amount of food your are weighing!
12. I am a huge believer in journaling. I especially like journaling about my fitness journeys and my spiritual growth. The 40 Days of Faith and Fitness: A Devotional Journal lets you journal about both!
13. If you friend would rather have a straight health and fitness journal, try the Fitlosophy Fitbook: Fitness Planner and Food Journal, Black Single (12-Week)
14. I like comfortable and cool workout clothes. These Fitglam Women’s Soft Modal Yoga Harem Pilates Pants Long Baggy Sports Workout Dancing Trousers. ARe so comfy. I feel like they are flattering at the waist too! That is a huge plus in my book. You can get them in all sorts of colors.
15. Fitness fanatics love getting new workout equipment. The Power Press Push Up – Complete Push Up Training System helps you target specific muscles!
16. I want this MILATA Fruit Pineapple Shaped Women Pu Leather Clutch Purse Cross Body Bag (yellow)! They have several other fruit shaped purses as well! What a cute accessory for the health professional or the health conscience.
17. Okay so the Luxury Insulated Wine Clutch – Black Crocodile is technically for wine, but what a great way to keep your water cool and your veggie snacks fresh. You can have healthy snacks wherever you go! I mean, its a cooler…in a purse! How awesome is that!
18. Fitness Cookie cutters! Enough said! You CAN make your cookies healthier too! Yoga Silhouette Cutter Set
19. This Gmai Chic Jewelry Fitness Gym Barbell Plate Dumbbell Weight Plate Men Women Pendant Expandable Wire Bangle Adjustable Packing organza is so pretty and fun! You can add these fitness charms to a bracelet or necklace!
That is it! My favorite health and fitness gifts! Which were your favorites?
If you want to see more fun gift ideas, check out “The Ultimate Gift List for the Christian Soul.”
Copyright © 2017 Mindfulness in Faith and Food.
You are free to retain any and all content here for personal use, but need permission to use it anywhere else on the internet.