Blogger Recognition Award!
Being a new blogger is a little intimidating! When I started blogging, I delved into a world of unknowns. I had so many doubts and fears; this is why being nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” is so exciting! This community of bloggers has been so encouraging and have shown such support. Thank you so much for the nomination!
I want to start out by saying a huge THANK YOU to Lauren Najar from Laugh Always for giving me the nomination! Her blog https://laughalways.net/home/. She had started a blog three times and finally felt like it was the right time. She was right because she has received two blogger awards! Congrats to her for getting nominated as well!
So what is blogger recognition award?
Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage and acknowledge the hard work and effort that goes into creating posts. It’s an opportunity for bloggers to recognize one another for each of our contributions to their blog and the blogging community!
How did you start your blog?
I have always had a desire to write, and I have been writing stories since I was a little girl. I also have a passion for nutrition. Throughout my career as a dietitian, I kept going back to writing. I have been a freelance writer, written a nutrition column for our local paper, and written for our church blog. Over the years I have written so much on nutrition and about my faith that I thought that instead of letting the information just sit in my office at home, I should share all of it with others. I hope that my blog can provide inspiration and usable tips to others.
Two pieces of advice for newbies:
- Support other Blogger – The established blogger have been such a help to me. They have been ready to answer my questions and give encouragement. I hope to be able to do the same for other new bloggers.
- Be Patient- I had to overcome a learning curve when I began blogging. Little by little, I have learned more and more. I know I have much more to learn. I know knowledge will come over time.
When you are nominated, there are few simple steps that you need to take to accept the award nomination and the guidelines are as follows:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Congrats to these nominees – all of these blog sites are beautiful! I can’t wait to see your posts!